Giardini Estensi, City Hall , Via Luigi Sacco, 5 - Varese
Saturday 9th June 2018 09:00 o'clock
The International Pétanque Federation rules apply.
These regulations, adopted by the FIPJP Executive Committee on the 4th December 2016, are applicable from the 1st January 2017.
Rules for the Individual shooting
- 2 or 3 players per team
- Maximum 18 teams (excluding JRC Ispra)
- Games to 11 points in the elimination phases
- Quarter finals, semi-finals, final and ranking games in 13 points.
In total, each team plays 5 games and the finalists 6 games during the day.
- 2 players per Institute/delegation
- 5 exercises (from 6m, 7m 8m and 9m)
- ball alone
- ball behind the jack
- ball between two other balls
- ball behind a ball